**ALL COURSES ARE PRICED FOR CASH PAYMENTS ** COURSE CANCELLATIONS WILL INCUR A $50 FEE TO THE DEPOSIT**
This course will make existing PRO's better PRO's and prepare aspiring PRO's to be the best they can be.
This three-day course provides you the opportunity to fulfill almost every requirement listed to become a USPA PRO Rating Holder. During this class, you will learn USPA recommended Demonstration Theories and Practice. You'll learn how to differentiate between an Open Field, Level One, and Level Two demos. You'll learn how and when to file an FAA 7711. When a Temporary Flight Restriction Waiver is needed and how to apply for one. When and how to file a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM). How to order demonstration insurance and how to organize a demonstration. You'll have the opportunity to jump with smoke, flags, and other ancillary equipment. You'll also have the opportunity to make up to 14 graded, videoed jumps.
There are NO prerequisites to attend this course. However, it is recommended that you have/be
- USPA C License or D License (You may attend this course without a D License but are not eligible to apply for the USPA PRO Rating until you have a D License)
- Serve as a member of a ground crew on one or more demonstrations prior to attendance
- Bring a Parachute with a wing loading of approximately 1 to 1 ratio or less. If you want to bring two parachutes with different wing loadings that's OK. Different demos accommodate different types of parachutes.
We have also added a One-Day Executive PRO Course that will cover only of the ground portions of the PRO course, and up to 4 jumps with smoke and flags.
Cost of the Course:
Executive One-Day PRO Course:
- Single Person: $600 plus jump tickets paid to the dropzone (see skydivecity.com for prices)
- 2 or More: $300 plus jump tickets paid to the dropzone (see skydivecity.com for prices)
- Up to 4 Hop and Pops, weather permitting
Full Three-Day PRO Course:
- Single person in the course: $600 plus jump tickets
- Two or more people: $350 plus jump tickets.
- Up to 14 jumps during the three-day course, weather permitting.
Any unfilled requirements remaining at the end of the course should be eligible for completion back at your home drop zone.