Skydive City is one of the most recognized dropzones in the world. Originally opened in the 1960s, 'Z-hills' has maintained a long tradition of offering the best in quality training and fun for more than 50 years.
Skydive City is a USPA Group Member dropzone and follows all safety guideliness outlined by the USPA - safety and fun is Skydive City's priority!
Facilities at Skydive City
- Full-time turbine aircraft and a C182 for swooping
- competition size swooping pond
- large landing area
- camping: tent area, electric only RV slots and full hook-up RV slots (make reservations for RV!)
- Large shower house with showers, restrooms and wash basins.
- laundry facility with 2 washers and dryers
- nice back deck overlooking the landing area
- City Hall: lounge area with big screen HDTV
- "Jerry" Bird House with packing area and the Sunset Bar with Tiki bar and fire pit outside and public computer
- Hard Dock cafe with breakfast and lunch menu, snacks,drinks and most evenings dinner items as well
- Sunshine Factory : full service gear store serving skydivers for over 30 years.
- Paragone rigging loft
- Nylon City packing services
- Freefly school
- Wicked Wingsuit school with Traver Mickles and Anthony Zerbonia
- Beefly wingsuit school for advanced and first flights by Robin Harris
- SkydiveRatings full time instructional rating school
- trailer rent - full hook ups- by firstname.lastname@example.org
- trailer rent electric only by email@example.com
- Skydive City's Exclusive Airport Shuttle Service
Provided by Jerry Bird
Call or text 813-783-4696
answer machine 352-567-5252